Get a Complete Nutritional Blood Analysis
Don’t Guess About Your Health… Recognize the Warning Signs of Possible Illness!
If you suffer from any of the symptoms below, let us perform a complete nutritional blood analysis and help you feel better.
- Frequently sick
- Bruises easily
- Heals slowly
- Ulcers that heal slowly
- Chronic skin problems (rashes, psoriasis, boils, changes in moles)
- Nail fungus, ridges, discolorations
- Edema/swelling in ankles and sore feet
- Discoloration/darker color of the skin of the feet and ankles
- Decreased memory/concentration
- Frequent changes in vision, floaters, eye problems, glaucoma
- High blood pressure
- High pulse rate
- Low oxygen
- Low bone density
- Chronic fatigue
- Digestive aids – especially chronic usage
- Stool that floats; Gas/bloating
- Bad breath/Coated tongue
- Blood out of any orifice that it isn’t supposed to be in
- Long term drug use/frequent short-term drug use
- Skin, hair, eye changes in color, texture, moisture.
- Poor posture
- Ear lobe creases
These signs can be indicators of a health problem beginning or progressing to something more serious. Wouldn’t it be better to stop these problems before they became serious? The best time to work on your health is when you are healthy. Schedule a COMPREHENSIVE NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS with Dr. Meyers today Dr. Jeffrey Meyers has been a practicing Doctor of Chiropractic for over ten years. He is a fellow of the International Academy of Medical Acupuncturists. He has studied Nutrition in Hawaii, Denver, Kansas City, Missouri among others. He utilizes detailed lab testing and nutrition to help others regain and maintain their health. Dr. Meyers has lectured at seminars, conferences and to local groups on nutritional and lifestyle approaches to anti-aging and weight loss. Take the road to better health… A comprehensive Nutritional Analysis will help you achieve this well and healthy being!